The WorkCentre 5945/5955 allows you to greatly simplify the most complex activities, thanks to a solution that can adapt to the needs of the user.
The bright coloured touchscreen offers the reassuring and comfortable appearance which is typical of Xerox. Furthermore, it features bright, intuitive icons and simple access to all major functions directly from the home screen.
Support services are just a click away
Quick and easy step-by-step support, such as tips for sending a scan via email, with integrated guide videos directly in the user interface.
Completely universal printer driver
Xerox Global Print Driver® (X-GPD) lets IT administrators install, upgrade and manage Xerox and non-Xerox devices via a single driver. It provides a uniform and easy to use interface for end users, reducing the number of calls to our customer support service and simplifying the management of print services.
Consistent user experience
The WorkCentre 5945/5955 features the same Xerox® ConnectKey® technology as our latest generation of tabloid format multifunction printers, simplifying the use of the devices thanks to their familiar appearance.e.
NOT ONLY MOBILE PRINTING
In the workplace, the WorkCentre 5945/5955 offers office staff the convenience of controlling the functioning of the devices from any workstation. In addition, our mobile solutions encourage modern professionals to work efficiently in the office and on the go, providing the autonomy and flexibility to keep pace with the needs of their business, wherever they take place.
Remote Control Panel
Remote and secure operation via the WorkCentre 5945/5955 control panel from any office PC, as if you were in the same room as the device. The remote control panel makes solving problems and training users simpler and more practical, not to mention viewing and remote monitoring of the user interface by the IT department staff. In addition, during a remote session, casual users are advised on the device in order to avoid simultaneous modifications to the system. Finally, the advanced print drivers and device management tools allow you to remotely monitor the settings and available resources in real time, with the purpose of enhanced functionality.
Print email messages, photos and important business documents directly from your iPhone® or iPad® device, without having to download software, install drivers or connect cables. With AirPrint, your iPhone or iPad device automatically detects and connects to the WorkCentre 5945/5955 via the office Wi-Fi network.
Xerox® Mobile Print and other functions
Purchasing our software allows you to remove the anxieties and doubts related to printing with wireless and mobile devices. Xerox makes all of the options for the activation of secure and accurate printing available from any Apple iOS or Android mobile device, with any traditional or multi-function printer, regardless of brand. Industry-leading accuracy in printing with PowerPoint in native format, Word and other standard files. In addition, Xerox offers IT type optional functionality, such as PIN code access, different mobile operating systems, etc.
The WorkCentre 5945/5955 includes the most comprehensive range of features, technologies and advanced solutions offered by the industry-leader in security, ensuring complete protection, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Given that not everyone understands the importance of protection, Xerox® ConnectKey® technology includes, in addition to many security features, integrated McAfee® technology, thus resulting in the first range of multifunction printers in the industry which are able to ensure protection from potential external threats. McAfee's whitelisting technology ensures the execution of exclusively secure functions or files and previously approved, eliminating the need for manual updates of the software against new security threats.
In addition, the automatic integration of Cisco® TrustSec provides a comprehensive overview of users and connected devices across the entire network infrastructure. Cisco TrustSec also enables an exceptional level of activity and access control carried out by users provided with the appropriate permissions.
- Protection of all sensitive data thanks to the complete hard disk encryption, compliant with the AES FIPS 140-2 standard to 256-bit, and to the image overwriting functionality, with a cancellation process in 3 phases, able to guarantee the total elimination of all the pieces of data.
- Exclusive access to the device by users provided with Xerox authorisation, network authentication, IP and smart card filtering, access based on the user's role and function level.
- In the event of new threats, Xerox proactively monitors the points of safety sorting, looking for new vulnerable points and providing patches, where necessary, ensuring the continuous updating of equipment and the constant security of data.
- WorkCentre 5945/5955 is compliant with the latest applicable safety standards, in the areas of public bodies, finance and health care among others. These standards include Common Criteria, HIPAA, the Data Protection Act, COBIT, and others. These devices are able to conform to any standard and feature commands to suit your needs.
- Preventing IP theft and guaranteeing non-repudiation, thanks to full visibility of the device and the network. Thanks to the management of security policies and monitoring of all activities on the device, it is possible to discover the author, the activity and the time of access, as well as details of each interaction with the device.
The WorkCentre 5945/5955 with ConnectKey® technology makes business activities simpler and more efficient, enabling significant cost savings.
The WorkCentre 5945/5955 can be integrated with the active directory to replicate access control. It lets you create control of accesses based on groups. Enables usage monitoring or managing policies.
It can take into account and limit use, thanks to a feature that allows a reduction in costs for companies.
More efficient toner
Our revolutionary toner maintains superior image quality, guaranteeing up to 15% more prints per gram in all print and copy modes in comparison to previous toners.